THIS CLASS IS FULL. If you want to buy a recording of the class, e-mail me or contact me on eduFire. We obviously won’t be able to work on your pitch with a recording, so it’s half the price.
You could be building the next Google — but investors aren’t going to know it if your pitch doesn’t sing. You’re going to “walk” out this workshop with:
1. A great pitch for your startup.
2. A list of things your startup will need to accomplish before you can raise money.
3. An understanding of the fundamentals of pitching so you can revise your pitch anytime and teach your friends how to do it.
4. A copy of our Pitching Hacks e-book.
We’ve helped startups raise $50M from investors like Sequoia and Benchmark. See these reviews of our pitching advice from entrepreneurs like Adam Smith at Xobni and Jonathan Grubb from Get Satisfaction.
First we’ll cover the fundamentals:
1. What investors want to see
2. How to get intros to investors
3. High-concept pitches
4. Elevator pitches
5. Decks and presentations
Then we’ll work on your pitch as a group. You’ll get lots of hands-on advice from me and other students. We’ll also be sharing some of my latest pitching techniques which we haven’t published anywhere.
Contact me on eduFire or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
The first class will be 75% lecture, 25% questions.
The second class will be a workshop; we’ll work on your pitch as a group. You’ll get hands-on advice from me and other students.
Please don’t sign up for the first class if you’re not planning on coming to the second.
The only prerequisite is determination. You’ll be even better prepared if you read the fundamentals above.