This class is for students who wish to study Japanese up to JLPT 4/N5.
There will be a total of 3 modules to fulfil to reach JLPT 4/N5.
-Introduction to Japanese 1
-Introduction to Japanese 2
Additional Information to get you started first
How to write Hiragana: http://www.easyjapanese.org/write_hiragana.html
Configuring Japanese Input on your computer: http://sg.geocities.com/satjapanese/Jap_Input.pdf
After this module (20-26 sessions), you would be able to:
-Introduce yourself in Japanese
-Identifying things and places in Japanese
-Telling time and dates
-Describing that you wish to go somewhere
-Describing What You Do
-Show means of doing something and How to Say Give or Get
-How to show how things, persons and animals are (Adjective)
-How to count Items
-Comparing Items in Japanese
-Expressing your desire
Note: For the 1st lesson, please login 30 mins beforehand. Thank you
Introduction to Hiragana 1 (First 20 characters)
Basic Japanese Greetings
1. Students must be interested, totally new beginners to Japanese
2. Students cannot drop out in the middle of the module.
3. Once joined, students must attend every class, unless due to special reasons.
4. Members who do not know Chinese characters are not advised to join this class.
5. Members who are studying JLPT 3 and above, please refrain from joining this class.