I am a native Egyptian speaker. I love teaching and learning languages. I have a lot of experience teaching both Arabic and the Quran recitation online. I am also a zoo veterinarian and have a great passion for animals.
Learning Arabic: تعلَّم اللغة العربيّة
I teach both Modern Standard Arabic and Egyptian spoken dialect. In order to help you know which one should you learn, I will give you some information about both.
Who needs to learn MSA?
Modern Standard Arabic (MSA): اللغةُ العربيَّةُ الفُصْحَي It is the formal Arabic language which is the official language of all Arab countries. It is used as a written language i.e. newspapers, reports, books and traffic signs. However, MSA is also used as a spoken language in the news on T.V. or in Islamic programs as well as Quran recitation.
- If you are going to live in an Arab country for a long period in order to study there or for work.
- If you are interested in Arabic literature.
- If you are Muslim but can’t speak or read Arabic and want to learn the Quran.
- If you want to be a translator for the UN. Arabic is one of the 6 official languages in the UN.
Who needs to learn spoken Egyptian dialect?
Spoken Egyptian dialect: اللهجة العامية المصريَّة It is the spoken dialect of Egyptians and the most widely spoken dialect in all Arab countries. It is basically Arabic with a simpler grammar. However, it is influenced by several languages such as Hieroglyphic, Turkish, Persian, French and English vocabularies.
- If you are coming for a tour in Egypt for a short while.
- If you are interested in learning spoken Egyptian dialect while learning MSA.
Learning English: تعلّم اللّغة الانجليزية
I offer tuition to native Arabic speakers who want to learn the English language. I teach basic grammar and conversation.
انا أدرِّس اللّغة الانجليزية للناطقين باللغة العربية وخصوصا للمبتدئين.
Requesting a session:
قبل طلبك لحضور الدرس I tailor my sessions to meet each student’s individual requirements. In order for me to give you the best possible learning experience, please email the following information before requesting a session. For Arabic learners:
For English learners: طلاب اللغة الانجليزية
- Your age and your English level if you are not a native English speaker.
- Do you want to learn MSA or spoken Egyptian dialect?
- Why do you want to learn Arabic?
- Have you studied Arabic before? And if yes, Can you name some of lessons you learnt before?
- What’s your Arabic level?
- How many sessions are you planning to take per week?
يجب علي راغبي تعلّم اللغة النجليزية ارسال المعلومات التالية عبر البريد الالكتروني قبل الشروع في حضور الدرس
Good luck and have fun with learning Arabic! حظ سعيد وتمتع معنا بتعلم اللغة الانجليزية
- Your age? العمر
- Why do you want to learn English? لماذا تريد ان تتعلم اللغة الانجليزية
- What’s your English level? ما هو مستواك الحالي في اللغة الانجليزية
- How many sessions are you planning to take per week? عدد الدروس التي تستطيع حضورها كل اسبوع