This class is for students who wish to study Japanese up to N5/ JLPT 4.
There will be a total of 3 modules to fulfil to reach N5/JLPT 4.
-Introduction to Japanese 1
-Introduction to Japanese 2
Additional Information to get you started first
How to write Hiragana: http://www.easyjapanese.org/write_hiragana.html
After this module, you would be able to:
-Introduce yourself in Japanese
-Identifying things and places in Japanese
-Telling time and dates
-Describing that you wish to go somewhere
-Describing What You Do
-Show means of doing something and How to Say Give or Get
-How to show how things, persons and animals are (Adjective)
-How to count Items
-Comparing Items in Japanese
-Expressing your desire
1. Students must be interested, totally new beginners to Japanese
2. Students cannot drop out in the middle of the module.
3. Once joined, students must attend every class, unless due to special reasons.
4. Members who do not know Chinese characters are not advised to join this class.
5. Members who are currently studying N4/JLPT 3 and above, please refrain from joining this class.