(1 Total Session)
Airline Consultant specialized in revenue, pricing, and reservation systems & University senior lecturer & Blogger.
My professional life started in 1982 when I finished a basic course in the sales of airline passenger services. Today, after a long period of time, I have harvested many courses/ certificates at the rate of about one certificate/ course each year. The most prominent educational-professional achievements are:
• IATA’s Diploma in Aviation Studies.
• IATA’s Introduction to Safety Management Systems certificate.
• IATA’s Airline Marketing certificate.
• IATA’s Airline Finance and Accounting Management certificate.
• IATA’s Airline Revenue Management certificate.
• The Advanced Diploma as International Travel Consultant (ITC) jointly granted by International Air Transport Association (IATA) and Universal Federation of Travel Agents’ Associations (UFTAA).
• Diploma in Marketing and Salesmanship from the American University.
• Bachelor degree in Translation (English & Arabic) from Cairo University.
Definitely, learning is a life-long process. Don’t you agree with me about that?
It has been a long journey working mainly in the fields of airlines and travel. I have worked in Egypt, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, and United States of America. My most prominent positions are:
• District Sales Manager, China Airlines, Egypt.
• Agency Manager, United International Travel agency, Michigan, USA.
• Agency Manager, Fair Sky Travel agency, Michigan, USA.
• Executive Manager, Golden Pharaoh Tours, Egypt.
My professional credentials were used twice by International Air Transport Association (IATA) for accrediting two travel agencies in the United States of America. My credentials satisfy IATA’s requirements for the managerial qualifier and the technical qualifier which are both needed for each travel agency to be accredited by IATA.
I also have about 4 years experience in the fields of accounting and auditing. My experience covers accounts payable, payroll, and cash management. In Russian Federation, I have been teaching tourism in Udmurt State University. I am also providing consultation in the fields of airlines, travel, tourism, and hospitality.
Please feel free to get in touch with me if I can be of help to your educational needs.
• IATA’s Diploma in Aviation Studies (2011)
• IATA’s Introduction to Safety Management Systems (2011)
• IATA’s Airline Marketing (2011)
• IATA’s Global Distribution System Fares and Ticketing (2011)
• IATA’s Airline Finance and Accounting Management (2010)
• IATA’s Airline Revenue Management (2009)
• Runway Safety, USA’ Federal Aviation Administration (2009)
• IATA/ UFTAA Advanced Diploma as International Travel Consultant (ITC) (1992)
• IATA certificate of Introduction to the Travel Industry (1991)
• Diploma in Marketing and Salesmanship, American University in Cairo (1986)
• Bachelor of Translation, English Department, Faculty of Arts, Cairo University
Foreign travel: I visited or resided in the following countries: Bahrain, Canada, Egypt, Indonesia, Lebanon, Morocco, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, and the United States of America.
Currently, I am residing equally in Izhevsk, Russian Federation & Cairo, Egypt.
Certificate of reservations and ticketing course, Egypt (1982)
Advanced fares and ticketing seminar, KLM, Egypt (1986)
Tariffs and ticketing course, Swiss Air, Switzerland (1986)
Automated reservations training, Garuda Indonesia, Indonesia (1986)
Intermediate ticketing course, KLM, Egypt (1987)
Advanced ticketing course, KLM, Egypt (1987)
GARTH (GF) sales agent course, Gulf Air, Bahrain (1988)
Advanced passenger tariff course, Gulf Air, Bahrain (1988)
Telephone sales course, Gulf Air, Bahrain (1989)
ABC Travel Guides course, ABC International, Egypt (1989)
Workshop of Marketing, Salesmanship, and Advertising, Al-Ahram Foundation, Egypt (1989)
SABRE (AA) subscriber reservation and pricing course, Gulf Air, Egypt (1992)
Travel and tourism course, USA (1992)
COVIA Room-Master course, United Airlines, USA (1993)
COVIA Car-Master course, United Airlines, USA (1993)
COVIA Leisure-Shopper course, United Airlines, USA (1993)
Certificate of Disney Specialist, Walt Disney, USA (1994)
TRAMS certificate (Travel Agency Management System), USA (1995)
Accounting II certificate, USA (1996)
Outrigger Specialist sales course, (2003)
Qatar Airways training course, (2009)
Sustainable Tourism training, (2009)
Ahmed doesn't have any student feedback yet.
Ahmed doesn't have any testimonials yet.
Copyright 2011 eduFire, LLC. All Rights Reserved.